TERMS OF SERVICE
In this Agreement:“Agreement” means these Terms & Conditions, together with the completed Student Acceptance Form.“Student”, “you”, “your”, “me” or “I” means the person specified in “Step 1 – Your Details” of this Agreement.“Yoga for the People”, “us” or “we” means Yoga for the People – ABN: 76176953620
The Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Victoria and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, and the courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts.
By completing, submitting your acceptance form and payment of Deposit, you are deemed to have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Please consider and refer to your financial situation before signing and submitting your agreement form. Upon part/full payment of your Deposit, your selected retreat and you are liable for the course payment.
2. You receive online access to a program and Course materials that are relevant to the program selected at the time of agreement.
3. Attend coaching mentoring sessions via face-to-face and receive the services provided at that training, or via face-time, zoom or
5. Where the client has elected to pay the fees by installments, the first installment is due within 7 days of enrollment and the Client must continue to pay installments on a weekly basis thereafter until the day of the retreat. Full payment is needed before coming to the retreat.
6. Where the Client has elected to pay the fees in full, fees are payable upon enrollment, and must be paid in full before the starting sessions dates.
8. No refund will be given for part/full payment of Deposit.
Cancellation by You: If you need to cancel your attendance to sessions organised, you must notify Yoga for the People, Madhu Puri, immediately in writing.
9. After the start of the program: No refunds are available on the course materials provided on agreement, as considerable Intellectual Property is imparted to the Student upon commencement. Early withdrawal from the undertaken course/Retreat program may result in fees payable.
10. These fees are calculated based on the whole structure of the course or retreat. Changing your mind is not a reason for any type of refund. Whatever the reason for withdrawal, the fees due (or refund due) is calculated strictly according to the fee schedule of classes and/or online materials delivered to the client in accordance with the cost located in the table of values above.
11. No Refund will be processed, if you have outstanding invoices with Yoga for the People.
Any refund/credit will be automatic offset against any outstanding debt.
12. All training's must be completed within the original membership period, or additional fees will apply.
13. That the training sessions which I will be required to participate in may be personally, emotionally and physically challenging for me and I agree that I have undertaken any necessary tests or investigations with a suitably qualified expert before commencing training to ensure that I am physically, mentally and emotionally fit for such training sessions. I understand that there may be sexually explicit content and strong language may be used throughout the training.
I understand that some discussions may be confronting and that I will participate only to the extent I feel comfortable.
14. I will not hold Yoga for the People (Madhu Puri) liable for any loss or cost or damages or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of income, loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of goodwill and loss of business opportunity) incurred by me (or any person related to me) in the event of mental, physical, emotional stress or distress (or other ailment or condition) caused either directly or indirectly in relation to the training sessions. I will indemnify Yoga for the People in the event of any such claim.
15. That I have not and will not rely on any representations made by Yoga for the People or any of its employees or agents, other than as supplied in this Agreement.
16. To access all training via internet at my own cost
17. Yoga for the People reserves the right to change the training venue at any point prior to the training in order to best serve the needs of the clients.
18. To indemnify & keep indemnified Yoga for the People from & against all loss, damage or liability (whether criminal or civil) suffered including legal costs on a full indemnity basis incurred by Yoga for the People resulting from breach of this Agreement by the Client.
19. Not to cause or permit anything which may damage or endanger the intellectual property of Yoga for the People or assist or allow others to do so.
20. That what is taught within the Course and the Intellectual Property delivered in any form remains the copyright of Yoga for the People and is not be replicated, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, broadcast, sold or otherwise transferred without Yoga for the People written consent. A breach of this clause considered serious misconduct and may result inYoga for the People taking action such as the removal of the Student from the Course, suspension of access to Course material, or the initiation of legal proceedings against the Client.
21. Not to solicit, deal with or engage in any business dealing with any of the personnel provided by Yoga for the People to supply the Course for a period of two years from the date of this Agreement without the prior written consent from Yoga for the People.
22. Not to make copies or distribute any materials from the Course other than as required to do so for the purpose of participating in the Course.
23. Not divulge to any third party any part of the Confidential Information or of the Intellectual Property nor provide to any third party a copy of any document or audio recording which comprises or contains Confidential Information or Intellectual Property, except as this Agreement specifically permits.
24.“Confidential Information” included any of the following information:
a. all business and financial information, sales and supply details, marketing strategies, customer and supplier listing, business listing, personal information, nor other information concerning Yoga for the People, its customers or its employees and officers ;
b. all drawing, plans Sketches, production processes and procedures, computer programs, specifications, manuals, notes, diagrams, flowcharts, project plans, calculations, know-how or any other verbal information or written data concerning Yoga for the People or its products ;
c. all (if any) other information relating to Yoga for the People which, by its nature, places or potentially places Yoga for the People at an advantage over its present or future business competitors; and any other information that would otherwise at law be considered secret or confidential information of Yoga for the People ;
whether or not marked “Confidential” BUT does not include information which:at the time of first disclosure by a client to another person is already in the public domain ;
after disclosure by a client, becomes part of the public domain otherwise than by disclosure in breach of the terms of this Agreement;
and the person to whom the information is disclosed can prove that the information was in his or her possession before the time of first disclosure by or discovery from the client.
25. The fees and the course selected is not transferable for any reason.
26. That any publicity or information provided by Yoga for the People in relation to the provision of the retreat/ course subject to alteration from time to time at Yoga for the People discretion.
27. That in the event that Yoga for the People is liable to any extent under this Agreement or under general law Yoga for the People liability is to be limited to the amount of the retreat fee paid by the client, save for where there is any fraud, wilful misconduct or criminal action on the part of Yoga for the People.
28. That Yoga for the People is not liable in any way if the Course contains materials which the client is already familiar with.
29. That Yoga for the People has not made any representation that participation in the Course guarantees success as, including but not limited to, weight loss, more energy, overall wellness or guarantee income.
30. Any disputes which may arise as a result of this Agreement shall be dealt with in accordance with our Complaints Resolution Policy, a copy of which can be emailed at request.
31. To acknowledge that training events may be videoed and that still photographs may be taken for training and/ or marketing purposes. To that end, the Student willingly gives his/her approval to be filmed and photographed, save for where the Student advises otherwise by signing a waiver at the relevant event.
The completed agreement form is signed with the understanding that all Terms and Conditions, and the agreement form are read and
We are here to support each other. Therefore we make this disclaimer very clearly. The practice of yoga is about developing our awareness and among other principles, the practice of ahimsa - non violence. I understand that yoga includes physical movement as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress management and relief of muscular tension.
As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will cease or adjust the posture and ask for support from the teacher. Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. As with all exercise programs, when using our yoga videos, you need to use common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any yoga program. By performing any yoga practices, you are performing them at your own risk. Yogaforthepeople.online will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our yoga program, online yoga videos, or information shared on our website. This includes emails, videos and text. Yoga for the People does not advise that you participate in this program.
If you are pregnant or have any adverse health conditions, by ticking the box below, "I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against the Yoga for the People and its authorised instructors."
Thank you, Namaste,
- Madhu Be Puri
The completed agreement form is signed with the understanding that all Terms and Conditions, and the agreement form are read and agreed to.